Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sopa from the other side of the tracks

Wile sopa to me is a big bad monster it's opposing side makes it look like Santa Claus. First sopa will be used to change the way artists get payed. I get this, to a point while yes if I made music I would want every penny, but then you see them using it mostly for their own good and they have billions of it. Can't a kid have a free song. Then for the movies. Again it's a great point but box office sales could set someone up for a life of luxury.i have to admit even I get a lot of movies like this to watch but really sopa is it that bad? So I leave the reader with a question to think about. Is sacrificing freedom worth Britney spears getting her party money?

No comments:

Post a Comment